Monday, October 14, 2019

Week 71--Oct 14, 2019

When Conference comes to town

Hey FamBam! 
We got to watch conference this week! It was so good! I'm going to have to read a lot of it over again though to catch the parts I didn't understand in Chinese but all the visuals helped a lot! 😅 (I learned how to say skunk! haha)

Sorry I dont have much time this week but a highlight was a new friend we started teaching Iris that we found on the street playing Pokemon Go last week 🤣 She said a prayer at the end of our lesson and thanked God that she has felt a little happier this week, she's not sure why, but she just felt a little happier this week (yes!), and she also said to our member present after the lesson when we were chatting that she's normally a very quiet person but for some reason when she talks to us, she has a lot to say! I love that. And I love her. 
Also, yesterday was the first time I've had someone threaten to call the cops on us and I've been a missionary for over a year! We are so blessed ❤

Hope you all have a great week!
Love you! 
Sister Jensen 

Sister Concardas birthday mango graham cake (Filipino party🎉🎉🎉)
Exchanges
Member Visits
Service 












No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019