Monday, November 18, 2019

Week 74-November 4, 2019

Time Flies


Hey Fam!
I am always so amazed at how FAST time flies here in Danshui. Sometimes we are in a member visit and all of a sudden it's already been 40 minutes and I go, WHAT? and at night 10pm to 10:30pm is literally 2 minutes. Maybe 2 minutes and 30 seconds. At night, it feels like we just got up! So crazy...
Happy November! 😊🍁

This week was pretty sweet: I ran into 2 RCs from my last area when we were taking an RC from Danshui to the temple on Saturday. I love them so much and it was such a sweet, precious reunion. ❤ I also sang with my companion at the RC fireside on Sunday night. We sang I'm trying to be like Jesus and the Spirit was so strong. An elder helped us play cello too. Thank you for the arrangement Mom! 😊 This week we had a fun english group about Halloween ~ it was really hard to translate vampire, mummy, etc. haha and today we had a zone lunch and made pancakes for everybody and then did some trainings on member work and adjusting to missionary life (which was a blast!)

Sorry I'm a little short on time, but love you all and have a fantastic week!
Sister Jensen 









No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019