Sunday, December 8, 2019

Week 78--Dec. 2, 2019

Happy Turkey Day & Merry Christmas!




HEY FamBam!
We had an AWESOME week! It was actually pretty normal, but it FLEW by and wow....
We had Zone Conference on Thursday and I gave my last testimony and shared a couple experiences I've had on my mission that have really solidified my testimony that Heavenly Father loves us and knows us individually ~ He hears our prayers and will answer in the best way for us according to His time. I also shared about the Book of Mormon, the power it has to change hearts and to bring the Spirit in any situation. I know the Book of Mormon is true and is God's way of speaking to us.
At Zone Conference we had Thanksgiving dinner! 😋😋😋 Turkey and Pumpkin pie from Costco hit the spot! They strategically had us practice for the Christmas concert right after lunch so everyone would digest and be sleepy during practice and then focus again for trainings after. 🤣 It mostly worked.
We also went to the temple with a recent convert on Saturday and then attended (and performed Candlelight Carol) at the recent convert fireside on Sunday. I invited some of my friends from other areas to attend so I got to see them all for the last time. ❤
I love the Christmas season~ it's the BEST time to be a missionary! It's so happy because we are always thinking, singing, and talking about Christ! 

Here's a really moving video about Christ's birth that made me cry when we watched it during conference: 

Love you all so much! ❤
Have a fantastic week!
Sister Jensen 

Temple with 白姐妹
Christmas card picture 
林姐妹和琪穎 Kitty and Quinn and Sister Linford 
Sister Concardas 
Thank you so much for all the ADORABLE Christmas decorations ~ it was just what we needed! 😊❤🎄
Exchanges with Sister Hansen
陳家庭
柯家庭
RC fireside: Sister Trouble, Khanh Linh, 碧瑩
















No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019