Saturday, June 22, 2019

Week 50-May 20, 2019

Sunny Rain in Sanchong 💦


Hey FamBam!

Another crazy week over here! We had exchanges and learned a lot about how to be a better teacher through asking questions, sharing more personal experiences, and being urgent! I've been pondering the difference between being urgent and being stressed because I often end up doing both. If I am not sufficiently stressed, than I think I'm not being sufficiently obedient and urgent, but I am trying learn how to make haste, but not be rushed. I think the Spirit is really the key. If I can't feel the Spirit, i am unnecessarily stressed, but the Spirit can also motivate me to work harder... so yeah, it's a balance that I'm still figuring out Haha
This week we also got called on to speak in church because the talks ran a little short and I was so nervous, my Chinese was all over the place Haha I was getting encouraging smiles from the Relief society President that told me what I was saying didn't completely make sense so I just decided to sing instead Haha I asked the pianist if she could play Nearer My God to Thee and I pulled up the Chinese lyrics and bam! Spontaneous musical number! The Spirit was super strong so I guess my singing must have been better than my Chinese 😉
Subject line story! It was so humid this week that we were biking in the middle of the day, beautiful hot sunshine, and we turn a corner and its raining! What?! Its like the air is just so full of water, one degree cooler and it pours down in droplets! Fun times!

Sorry I am short on time, but have a fantastic week and remember the Lord loves you and rainbows will always come after the rain! 💦

Sending hugs and prayers!
Sister Jensen 

Sunny rain💦
Sister Oh hit a year on island!😄



No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019