Sunday, March 24, 2019

Week 41- March 18, 2019





Hey fambam! 

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call everyone this week, we went to the zoo again with a Siyuan recent convert, her friend and some other missionaries that taught her. I'll attach some pics! :)

This week has been full of learning! I definitely have been feeling a little more stressed due to a greater sense of responsibility, but I trust that the Lord doesn't give us challenges we can't handle or that won't turn out for our good! There is so much I still have to learn and as we come unto Christ, He shows us our weaknesses, but His grace is sufficient if we put our trust in Him. ❤ 
A highlight of this week was Sister Yen gave away her first Book of Mormon to someone on the street! It has been super fun to watch her be so excited about missionary work and she is already such a fantastic, loving, independent missionary! 
Also, President challenged us to have 20 gospel conversations a day and it has been thrilling to try and accomplish this gospel through urgency and more direct contacts searching out the elect!

Scripture of the week:
Jacob 6:12 "O be wise; what can I say more?"  Yep.


Just kidding! 😁
This week's scripture is probably one I have used before but it's awesome so...
1 nephi 3:7 "And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Have a fantastic week!
Love you all!
Sister Jensen 







No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019