Sunday, April 28, 2019

Week 46-April 22, 2019

Earthquake~ Don't worry!-Wed. April 17

Hello Fam! 
We just had a level 7 earthquake here in Taiwan so President asked us to let you all know that all the missionaries are okay! 😊

Thank you for your love!
Sister Jensen 


You Never Know (Oh I know)

Hey famBam!
Happy Easter! What a beautiful season of hope and new life and new opportunities and second chances! I love Come Follow Me and how it helps us study the Savior and His life and teachings on a new level. I also have really enjoyed our #透過基督 activity and we were able to take pictures with a lot of members and all the youth! (Through Christ)
As I draw closer to the Savior, I see more weaknesses in myself, but I also feel more hope and motivation to change and be better ever day ~ it's pretty amazing the power the Atonement has.
We saw a tender mercy today: we recently have been struggling to get street set ups, but today despite me looking like a wet dog and in preparation day attire, a lady I contacted at a stoplight agreed to pull over, exchange lines, and meet this Saturday to learn more about Christ! An answer to prayer. Hence the High School Musical subject line Haha because I definitely hesitated for a moment before opening my mouth to talk to her, but you never know! You just gotta try! Haha I like to think of We Bought a Zoo the movie~ 20 seconds of insane courage! ;) That's all it takes sometimes!
We also were able to help one of our friends set a baptismal date this week!  And we are super close with several of our other friends! Yay! 

Sorry I'm short on time this week, but invite of the week is to do something that will take 20 seconds of insane courage~ you never know until you try! 

Love you all so much!
Happy Easter! 
Sister Jensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Home!! Dec. 19, 2019